The librarian of the bookmobile has a motto. She thinks everyone has a story to tell, and she'll get that story with no regard for the life of the teller! With the help of a palm-scanning machine, she turns the unsuspecting customers into their own autobiography.
This character is played by Carol Shamy.
- Life Stories
- Babylonian Spells
- Became My Life on the Beat, a book with a police badge on the front.
- Become Weightlifting for Dummies. The scanning machine apparently works on two palms stacked on top of each other.
- It is unknown what book Bob Dawkins became.
- Becomes All-American Cheerleader.
- It can only be assumed that she changed these two people into books too, not comfirmed, but they do show up in the same missing persons report as Stacey and TNT.